Romantic Poem, Kobita, Love Quotes Collection | GirlFriend Special





latest most romantic love and kobita collection. all the the poem you can send for free to your girlfriend mobile. if you like this poem please express your opinion on our comment box. you can also write your own poem on the comment box.

Romantic Love poem in english language

I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin. 

so tell me you hate me
and that you don't care
so tell me you never did
that it was all a dare

I was watching a movie thinking of how you move me
You do not see me watching now
It is clear to me that I want to be
Where my eyes can see, where my heart can feel, where my soul can trust...
You must know I cannot go one more nano-second
Without a touch, without a taste
Without a doubt we cannot waste our precious time
Please be mine
I do not need a sign anymore
For the book, my Earth has shook
I will be coming back for more
I am standing proud and tall
I am giving you my all
And I am getting back even more
So tell me not to worry, not to hurry, fight the fury so we can go
Even slower getting to know you are all I want and more
So second place I cannot waste one more breath on you
I am giving my all and the reciprocal

for her here some love kobita in bengali language..

Kobitao khokono khokono amaka nistobdo kora day.

mona mona babe ar --- kobita k balo basbo na.

Kobita ki bola jano, dhakbo ridoya aca koto agun,

opakkhar pala, samna to asba ar akta pagun,

pgun abar asacilo boba, kintu kobitar pagun ar aslo na,

Pagunar tana,tana, moumacira asa modu ahorona,

Kintu kobitar pagun ar aslo na,
=========================
Kobitar aj kono basa nai, Bisonnota coka muka

donir dulali kobita,

soboi buj, kintu bujao na bujar van kora.

Tai to babi kobita k ar balo basbo na,
========================
Ak din asania gan sunato ja kobita,

aj sudu pal pal cahoni, nirobotai jar sohocor,

omon bodir kobita k valo basbo ki,

Tai to boli kobita k ar balo basbo na.
=========================
Ak din ucchol ar prano bonto cilo ja kobita,

Akhon ami sudu tar smiriti hatrai,

Bisonno bodona sudu pal pal cahoni,

Amon jinis k ki balo basa jai.

tai to boli ar kobita k balo basbo na,
==========================
Koto sriti aj ridoya uki mara,

ar kobita , aj akta bisal pathor,

tar aj nai kono onuvuti, sai joubonar kobita,

basa nai tar coka muka,

Tai to boli ar kobita k balo basbo na,
========================
Sisu kobita aj joubona, tar to omon thakar kotha na,

Nil akas niya likto ja kobita , aj basa hin,

Sobar kaca aj othorbo kobita,

omon jinis k ki balo basa jai,

tai to boli ar kobita k balo basbo na.






0 comments: