Loving Valentine Day SMS And Quote For Happy Valentine Day 2014








Love someone is really so special. start your happy valentine day 2014 with a surprising sms and test. here we bring for you some special valentine day sms for your beloved one. we think your lover will surprise with this sms.
  • Valentine day 2014 SMS for Lover:
You are the beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I’ll never leave U
and never wanna U let go

You are the beat of my heart
The one that make me sing
The one who makes me smile
and one never seem to cry .
***
Funny Valentine!
Where are you?
How will you come to me?
In a red box,
The softness of
A teddy bear or the tenderness of
A kiss?
The security of a hug,
The snug warm
Feeling of love?

  • Valentine Day Love SMS for Her:
I love your dark eyes,
And your curly hair,
I love your smile,
And the way that you care.

I love your deep kisses,
I love your soft touch,
I love you, I love you,
I love you so much.
Happy Valentine Day!
***
Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.
Happy Valentine Day!
  • Valentine day sms For him:
Your love surrounds me like the air that I breathe.
Your kiss touches me as gentle as a breeze.
Your touch is as tender as that of a child.
Your hug is warm, meek, and mild.
Each day we grow older and its plain to see,
The love that you give me is all that I need.
Happy Valentine Day!
***
When things go wrong...
When worries crease your forehead...
when tears flow from your eyes...
always remember 1 thing…
You are looking UGLY!
**
Two things are never defined in whole life,
1 is LOVE:
Bcoz u never know who LOVES u how much.
2nd Friend:
Bcoz u never know how deeply they care About U.






0 comments: