Good Night Poem






Beautiful eyes, beautiful face,
I'm shy 2 talk 2 u.

U're da eagle I mst watch.
No matter wat I do.

U're da beauty, wild & free,
Da mistress of my eyes,

Rolling through exultant air,
Alone in pristine skies.


I luv u with all I am.
& all I'll ever b.

U r my moon, my sun & stars,
My earth, my sky, my sea.

My luv 4 u goes down & down.
Beneath both life & death.

So deep it must remain when I.
Have drawn my last faint breath.


Had I da heavens' embroidered cloths,
En-wrought with golden & silver light,

Da blue & da dim & da dark cloths
Of nite & light & da half-light,

I would spread da cloths under ur feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under ur feet;
Tread softly bcoz u tread on my dreams.


Take this kiss upon da brow! &, in parting from u nw,
Thus much let me avow?

U r not wrong who deem
Dat my days have been a dream;

Yet if hope has flown away
In a nite, or in a day,

In a vision, or in none,
Is it drfore da less gone?

All that we c or seem
Is bt a dream within a dream.


Listen carefully, open ur heart, 4 my Whispers In Da Nite
2uching ur soul, ever so gently, making u glow so bright

I come 2 u, through a warm breeze, feel me on ur face
Ur beautiful glow, lights my world, blessed wid Gods sweet grace

Hear da birds sing, a special luv song, up in da tree
In through ur ears, a soft melody, jst 4 u from me

I come 2 u, in many different ways, each & every day
Ur magnetic pull, attracting me, God wants it dis way

I come 2 u, in my comforting way, sending all my luv
I pray 2 God, thanking him, 4 sending u from above


Nite & day I find
U r with me all da way
Memories so dear
Lie in sweet array
& I hear u still
4rm da boudoir of my mind.

Shelter so designed
2 bring u happier days
U r always here
Safely "tucked away"
& I hear u still
As da words of luv unwind.


All I ever wanted is in u:
Luv, laughter, a pillow 4 my fears.

I want 2 give & 2 b given 2.
So I might feel myself flow through da years.

Alive in u, da wonder of my tears.
Gud Nite My Dear!


I c u furtively & note ur eyes,
Hazel & dreamy, ur spirit half elsewhere;

I note da sheen of ur dark, lustrous hair.
& wish I knew ur thoughts & shared ur cries.

This luv brings me sweet pain, bt I want more,
Driven by a dream I can't control.

I want da truth of u, untamed & whole;
In frantic hope I haunt ur open door.

Gud Nite My Sweetheart !


Let da mst beautiful,
Dream come 2 u 2nite.

Let da sweetest person.
Come in ur dream 2nite.

Bt dont make it a habit.
bcoz I m not free every nite..


Forget me not
No other heart
Can ever be more true than mine
Though many loving friends surround
Thy sunny path, my Valentine


More than ever, I love you
More than ever, I admire you
More than ever, I like you
More than ever, I respect you
More than ever, I want you forever.


Da day is ending, our luv has not,
i just want 2 say 4get me not.

Close ur eyes an think of me,
cause in ur thoughts i hope i'll b.

Ur in my head, ur in my heart,
i jst know we'll never b apart,

I cant wait 2 b with u,
cause u really r all my dreams come true.





0 comments: