Latest English Funny SMS






English Funny SMS

>> Heaven is when u have German Car, American Salary, Chinees Food and Pakistani Wife.
Hell is when Car is Chinees, Food is German, Wife is American and Salary is Pakistani.
By: Wahaj

>> When u feel sad….
To cheer up just go to the mirror and say,
“damn I am really so cute” u will overcome your sadness.
But don’t make this a habit…..
Coz liars go to hell !!!
By: Funtoosh

>> WARNING: mobile phones causes radiation and it results in brain damage!
But you are safe.
It only effects people with brains!
How lucky you are, no brain no stress! :P
By: Urdu Laughter


>> Always start your day with a lot of S E X
S-mile
E-nergy
X-citement
so make SEX a daily habit, & u’ll always be SMILING!
By: Jasper


>> From Mon to Sun,
From Jan To Dec,
From birth till my death,
my feelings for you have never changed. For me, you’ve always been………..
“A Headache”!


>> The more you learn, the more you know,
The more you know, the more you forget
The more you forget, the less you know
So.. Why learn.


>> When i call u;
1 ring means i’m thinking of u;
2 rings means i like u;
3 means i miss u;
4 means ……..pick d phone idiot!
By: Dapper


>> Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be
one heart that would always beat for you
You know Whose???
your Own Stupid!!!
By: Lupoka


>> The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
By: Master Mind


>> I think I’m Disturbing you, Sorry!
This is my Last Msg and
I will not Msg you any more.
Good Bye.
Never Expect that From Me.
I’m Born to Disturb You.


>> Only the open heart receives LOVE
Only the open mind receives WISDOM
Only the open hand receives GIFTS
And…
Only the CUTE 1′s receive MESSAGES From ME!





0 comments: