Short Love Poem | Love SMS | Love Quote | Romantic Message








Yes are you looking for short love poem, love sms, and romantic once. here i collect some short love poem for her. tell her i love you with a short romantic quote.

love , romantic poem for girlfriend
I am With You, romantic love poem For Your Girlfriend

romantic poem for her
Romantic Couple Kissing
SMILING
for someone
is sweet. But
making someone
SMILE is the best feeling.

I love you more than the stars in the night
I love you even if every day we fight I love you,
what else can I do I just love you, I simply do.


I feel something in my heart,
it's like a little flame,
every time I see you, this flame lights up,
this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!


Always
remember to be
happy because
you never know
who's falling in
love with your
smile.

I like not only to be loved,
but to be told that I am loved. - George Elliot

I have never believed in love at first sight.
Love surely takes time to develop.
And I’m glad that I chose to let my love for you grow each day.
It’s worth the wait. I love you.

Love me once,
love me twice Love me
with no lies Love me thrice and many times As
long as bat and cat still rhymes.

How will I love you? Give you some flowers that are blue?
Take you to the movies for a date I’ll do anything to be your mate.
love poem for her
I can't promise to solve all your problem, a romantic quote







0 comments: